With the holidays almost upon us I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!
If possible, I will do my best to crank out a further post between now and the New Year. Here’s a teaser for the first part of the year (likely approximately the first quarter), taken from my original ‘pot of things’ to cover with a few additions that are taking precedence, based on current interests:
- Continued prodding around in F# (likely starting with charting as promised).
- The Razor View Engine (basic overview).
- An Arduino starter project.
- As an extension to this, I want to do some ES6 coverage.
- A return to Unity (I’ll probably do a big hit around the start of Spring).
- Plus other things from my original cooking pot, including Udemy courses and sneak peaks on other libraries/utilities as I can, etc.
I may well revise my posting frequency a little also. After planning on doing two posts a week I’ve become acutely aware that I’m not really hitting that mark, so I’ll either go down to one post a week or learn to produce posts faster (and better!). We’ll have to see how all of this pans out.
Anyway, have a wonderful holiday!